Twenty-two students have been named recipients of the 2022 Panny McElroy Distributor Scholarship.
First awarded in 2006, the scholarship is awarded based on criteria that includes community service, personal character and leadership, work experience, and financial need. To date, 166 scholarships have been awarded to 125 students, totaling more than $661,000.
This year, two scholarships were awarded to vocational students, and one to an international student. Vocational scholarships were first offered in 2014, and the company hopes to encourage its employees and distributors with students attending vocational schools to have their students apply next year.
This year’s recipients are:
- Brayley Abbott – Oklahoma Baptist University (Education) – McElroy
- Ethan Beaird – University of Oklahoma (Double Major – Computer Science and Mathematics) – McElroy
- Francisco Caballero – University of Tulsa (Petroleum Engineering) – McElroy
- Ashlyn Caldwell – Oklahoma State University (Management Information Systems) – McElroy
- Matthew Cobb – Escoffier Culinary Arts (Food Science) – Consolidated Pipe and Supply
- Cameron Coyle – University of Tulsa (Education) – McElroy
- Keri Entzminger – University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (Journalism and Mass Communications) – Core and Main
- Harlee Erlandsen – Winona State University in Winona, MN (Mathematics Education) – Ferguson Waterworks
- Daniel Evans – Tulsa Tech (Culinary Arts) – McElroy
- Hunter Franks – University of Alabama (Civil Engineering) – Consolidated Pipe and Supply
- Summer Ginn – Maryville University in St. Louis, MO (Masters of Nursing – Pediatric Nurse Practitioner) – Consolidated Pipe and Supply
- Duncan Hughes – DePauw University in Greencastle, IN (Political Science) – McElroy
- Kennedy Jones – Bates College in Lewiston, ME (Medicine) – Consolidated Pipe and Supply
- Dean Knight – University of Tulsa (Mechanical Engineering) – McElroy
- Olivia Lung – Oklahoma State University (Marketing) – McElroy
- Dylan Manning – Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN (Engineering) – ISCO
- Meghan Meehan – Webster University in Webster Grove, MO (International Relations) – Core and Main
- Kolby Mostrom – Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, OK (Mechanical Engineering) – McElroy
- Alejandro Nuñez Bassols – Universitat Internacional in Barcelona, Spain (Dentistry) – Aristegui
- Jolie Parker – Bellarmine University in Louisville, KY (Undecided) – ISCO
- Raemi Seiler – NEO A&M in Miami, OK (Sports Medicine) – McElroy
- Addison Zenthoefer – University of Oklahoma (Nursing) – McElroy
Congratulations, students, and good luck in your studies!