The compact, lightweight Hornet™ and Hornet™ XL both can perform outlet fusion in any orientation, making these machines ideal for overhead and vertical fusions in tight spaces. This all-in-one tool helps plumbing installers maintain perfect alignment of the pipe and fitting, saving time and providing more accurate fusions compared to manual methods.
The Hornet fits a range of main sizes up to 630mm for branches up to 63mm and comes with an integrated ratchet strap to hold it securely in place. The larger, Hornet XL incorporates a chain clamp system for branches up to 160mm and main sizes 110mm and larger. Both the Hornet and Hornet XL work with all saddle fusion outlet heads for polypropylene pipe in their respective branch main size ranges.
- Anodized aluminum wear surfaces for corrosion resistance
- Quick-change drill and fitting adapter for efficient fusions
- Rack-and-pinion drive for smooth operation
- Self-centering base design ensures fusion operations align on center of pipe
- Lightweight and compact
- Three-position carriage lock
Visit our featured Hornet homepage to learn more about each model.