You get a lot of power in a small package with the McElroy DynaMc. By combining the robust, patented features of standard McElroy equipment into smaller units for use in tight working environments, this machine line is perfect for in-ditch and close-quarter butt fusion.
The DynaMcs are available in 2- and 4-jaw units that easily detach from the cradle to further reduce the footprint of the machine. It is a great choice on challenging jobsites when only a few fusions need to be made. It is offered in three pipe size ranges, from as small as 2″ (63mm) up to 12″ (340mm).
Multiple machine options are available: the DynaMc HP (Hand Pump); the DynaMc EP (Electric Pump) which is powered by a common hydraulic power unit (HPU) that can be used with many other DynaMc machines; as well as the DynaMc Auto which offers a powerful mix of features that operates within gas industry specification PL2-3 and water industry specification 4-32-08, as well as other specifications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Patented Centerline Guidance for equal distribution of force around the joint
- On four-jaw units, the full-length guide rod and moveable third jaw allow work in close proximity to ells and tees without the removal of the outer jaw
- Serrated jaws and inserts to keep the pipe from slipping during the fusion process
- Detachable easy-lift cradle for improved maneuverability to and from worksite
- Teflon-coated heater plates
- Powerful electric facer that can be loaded from either side of the carriage