The Polygon is a three-in-one machine used to butt fuse joints and fabricate miter joints with additional socket fusion capability for polypropylene pipe. This is McElroy’s first manual butt fusion machine that is compatible with the DataLogger®, providing documentation that joints were fused according to standard.
The mitering options are designed to meet the unique complexities of mechanical piping installations and retrofits, saving time and money on purchasing molded or fabricated fittings. The Polygon’s rotating jaws will lock in exact angles from zero – to 45-degrees and the quick-clamping jaws pivot in either direction which makes the machine faster and easier to set up. The Polygon easily adapts to socket fusion by swapping out the jaws with an optional Spider™ 125 Series 2 Adapter Kit.
Using a battery-operated drill to power the facer, the only power necessary is for the 1,600 watt heater. All this simplifies the environment and the space needed.
• Produces miter and butt fusion for 63mm to 160mm (2″-6″) and socket fusion capability for 63mm to 125mm (2″-4″) polypropylene pipe and fittings
• Quick open/close, non-back-drivable wheel drive for smooth jaw movement
• Side-positioned wheel drive for easier movement of the carriage
• Easy-to-view pressure gauge
• Sturdy travel case for easy transport of entire machine and accessories
For videos, specifications
LEARN MORE about the machine, accessories and discover videos, and specification sheets