Twenty-three students have been named Panny McElroy Distributor Scholarship recipients for the 2023-2024 school year.
A total of $97,000 was awarded to this year’s recipients, which includes two vocational students and two international students.
First awarded in 2006, the scholarship is awarded based on criteria that includes community service, personal character and leadership, work experience, and financial need. Recipients also completed an essay while filling out their application.
To date, more than three-quarters of a million dollars in scholarships have been awarded to more than 100 students.
This year’s recipients are:
- Brayley Abbott – Oklahoma Baptist University (Education) – McElroy;
- Keaton Braggs – Oklahoma State university (Chemical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering) – McElroy;
- Ashlyn Caldwell – Oklahoma State University (Business) – McElroy;
- Chloe Chester – East Coast Polytechnic Institute (Nursing) – Rainmaker Sales;
- Hannah Conatzer – Tulsa Community College (Art) – McElroy;
- Shelby Conatzer – Northeastern State University (Education) – McElroy;
- Presley Cox – North Carolina State University (Business) – ISCO Industries;
- Piper Goodson – Oklahoma State University (CAD/Mechanical Drawing) – Rainmaker Sales;
- Audrie Johnson – University of Oklahoma (Nursing) – McElroy;
- Hollister Johnson – University of Oklahoma (Economics) – McElroy;
- Sophie Johnson – Cleveland College (Life Sciences & Medical Studies) – McElroy;
- Santiago Joussef – RWTH Aachen University (Mechanical Engineering) – McElroy;
- Dylan Manning – Purdue University (Engineering) – ISCO Industries;
- Isabela Moreno – University of Dayton (Engineering) – ISCO Industries;
- Kolby Mostrom – Oral Roberts University (Engineering) – McElroy;
- Alejandro Nuñez Bassols – International University of Catalonia Sant Cugat (Dentistry) – Jose Ramon Nuñez Aristegui;
- Iñaki Ramírez H. Díaz – University of California San Diego (Engineering) – G&G;
- Skye Sabin – Boise State University (Undecided) – Consolidated Piping Supply;
- Matthew Scarbary – Central Georgia Technical College (Physical Therapy) – Consolidated Pipe and Supply Company;
- Sophia Sivira – University of Tulsa (Business) – McElroy;
- Emily Smith – Oklahoma Baptist University (Nursing) – McElroy;
- Abigail Suiter – University of Wisconsin La Crosse (Education) – Core and Main;
- Aidan West – University of Tennessee (Aerospace Engineering) – Kenny Pipe.