A successful job starts with dependable equipment that’s ready to perform. Soon, McElroy will launch a parts campaign to remind end users to ensure their machines are ready for the coming construction season. As a McElroy channel partner, it’s important to be prepared for additional service due to this campaign.
Like any other piece of machinery, years can be added to the lifespan of McElroy equipment through regular maintenance. As part of McElroy’s call to action, end users will be encouraged to contact their distributor for service.
OUR PARTS CAMPAIGN WILL ENCOURAGE END USERS TO INSPECT AND REPLACE:
- Heater plates, cords, and thermometers
- Facer functionality, grease points, and facer blades
- Machine jaws, insert pins, and jaw inserts
- Batteries and battery cables
- Hydraulic hoses, fluid, filter, and gauges
- Tire pressure or track tension
- Machine fasteners, nuts, and clips
BE READY WHEN THE CAMPAIGN BEGINS!
End users trust their equipment to McElroy-authorized service centers. As a channel partner, you are part of a network of world-class service and support, genuine factory parts, and McElroy-trained technicians.
You can order parts at any time through our Distributor Portal. For more information, contact your McElroy sales representative.