Mark your calendars for INFUSION19!
The McElroy SmartFab 125 is a benchtop machine that offers a smarter way to socket fuse pipe and fittings for polypropylene piping systems. It is portable and can be positioned on any flat surface for precise prefabrication on large assemblies.
Advanced features include its innovative inserts which have the ability to reduce ovality in pipe and fittings. The SmartFab also has the added convenience of a pivoting heater so that it can easily accommodate fittings located on either side of the machine. This saves time since it eliminates having to reposition the entire machine. The drive handle is uniquely positioned so that the unit can also operate on the floor, making it ideal for use in the field or the shop.
The SmartFab 125 has four jaws that adjust to any desired spacing and each jaw clamps individually which allows for a greater combination of pipe and fitting sizes. This flexibility is especially beneficial when fusing large assemblies. The SmartFab 125 offers plenty of clearance with a removable outer fixed jaw, and its rack and pinion drive provides smooth and steady fusion force.
- Innovative inserts that reduce ovality in pipe and fittings
- Heater pivots 180° so the machine, pipe and fitting never has to be repositioned
- Jaws clamp individually and are size independent, allowing a greater combination of pipe and fittings
- Outer jaw spacing is adjustable — allowing greater flexibility, support and alignment while fusing fittings and assemblies
- Outer fixed jaw is removable for added clearance
- Positive stop at full stab depth to fabricate at exact dimensions