We have amazing new products to unveil and so much to share at this year’s virtual INFUSION conference on Sept. 23-24! Here are some of the highlights you don’t want to miss:
- An in-depth presentation and debut of our new products presented by our new Vice President of Product Development, Geoff Koch
- Keynote addresses by McElroy CEO Chip McElroy and Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Jim Johnston
- Guest keynote speakers Eric Maddox, a decorated interrogator for the US Army, and Tulsa’s own Mike Bausch, co-owner of the renowned Andolini’s Pizzeria and president of the Tulsa Restaurant Association
- Awesome breakouts and case studies on topics such as the Equipment Inspection Program, the Talon™ in Alaska job, a “Next Gen” Deep Dive and Tech Session, Polypropylene Productivity and more!
- Industry and legislative news as well as “Big Picture Sales Trends” by McElroy’s Business Intelligence & IT Manager, Brad Beaird
Our meetings and breakout sessions will be offered during our conference time on the previously designated dates and we will be repeating those sessions through the end of October so that everyone will have the chance to see them.
To register and receive the links to the various online presentations, go to McElroy.com/infusion. Some sessions will be live and others will be prerecorded with a live Q&A.
We will be inviting channel partners to come to Tulsa as small groups for private half-day sessions to give you a hands-on experience with our new equipment and a better opportunity to engage with our sales and engineering staffs after INFUSION.
Due to the unprecedented circumstances we are living in, we are exploring ways to also deliver a virtual Product Showcase for those partners who are unable to travel. We will keep you updated.
We can’t wait to see you online for INFUSION20! Register today and please feel free to share the link with anyone in your organization who would like to participate!