In tight indoor spaces, fusing large-diameter polypropylene pipe can be a complicated process, especially when the fusion is taking place overhead.
McElroy Acrobat™ 355mm to 630mm machines fitted with QuikFit™carriages can help.
QuikFit carriages are lightweight and modular, breaking down into components that allow operators to assemble the upper and lower jaws around the pipe by hand. In places where fusion would be impossible with traditional, bulky fusion equipment, the QuikFit can become a full-featured fusion carriage that is smaller, lighter, and easier to lift and situate.
Because of its versatility, the Acrobat™ QuikFit has become a mainstay in the plumbing, mechanical, and HVAC industries.
- Modular, lightweight carriage and facer assemble around the pipe for optimal close-quarter fusion
- No tools required for assembly or conversion to 3- or 4-jaw unit
- Jaws fit 355/400mm, 450/500mm and 560/630 pipe – no inserts necessary
- Core Package can be used with any Acrobat 355-630 Size Package
- Facer blade orientation allows shavings to fall inside or outside of the pipe
- Stackable shipping container designed to store all machine components
Visit our overview page to learn more about the Acrobat with QuikFit carriage.