The new EP1500AD HPU is now available for users of the DynaMc® and Acrobat™. The EP1500AD HPU stands up to high temperatures and the demands of fusing pipe in the heat all day long. Its simplified construction is based on the proven Rolling 28 fusion machine design.
- Simplified construction developed from the Rolling 28
- Maintains same speed, lower displacement (perfect for use with electric facer)
- 30 to 1,500 psi regulated pressure
- 0° to 120° F ambient operating temperature
- 4.5-gallon reservoir for increased heat dissipation
- Rolling cart design for easy maneuvering
- Integrated lifting eye
- Dual handles for easy two-man lift
- Remote manifold comes standard with 20’ pressure supply hoses; 6’ hoses between carriage and manifold
- Optional Accessory Cart
- 165 lbs.
Please note: The DynaMc HPU will be phased out, but we will continue to support replacement parts for five years.
NEW NAMING CONVENTION FOR ALL MCELROY HPUS
With the launch of the EP1500AD, we’ve kept the new naming convention consistent and applied it to all of McElroy’s HPU models. The simplified name is no longer tied to the fusion machine name. It consists of three parts: type of power, maximum pressure and compatibility. See the former name in italics.
|POWER||PRESSURE||CARRIAGE OPTIONS||NEW NAME|
|1500||AD (Acrobat, DynaMc)||EP1500AD HPU|
|EP||2800||Q (Acrobat QuikFit™)||EP2800Q HPU|
|EP||1500||P (Pit Bull®)||EP1500P HPU|
Pit Bull HPU
The EP800AD (formerly the Acrobat HPU) Service Manual has been updated and is available on the Distributor Website Service Center. This is a great resource for safety information, troubleshooting, assembly and disassembly, electrical and hydraulic component information, service and repair instructions. Download a free copy or order a print version using part number 718601.