Three new livestream webinars from our popular Socially Distant Learning Series have been added to McElroy University’s Online Learning Portal. If you missed the most recent ones, McElroy’s Testing Tools, the SmartFab™ 125 or Best Practices for Pipe Handling on the Jobsite, don’t worry we’ve got you covered! All of the other past topics are included too such as the DataLogger® 6, Overhead Fusion with the Acrobat™ QuikFit® and McElroy Optimized Cooling™.
Along with each recorded presentation, you also have easy access to additional resources including links to more information, a transcript of the question/answers and much more. We will be adding additional sessions as they become available. You can come back and review any of the presentations any time.
Need help accessing the McU Online Learning Portal? Follow these easy steps:
- Visit this link.
- Select the “McElroy Distributor” option and enter the account number for your organization.
- Click “Continue Registration.” This will direct you to the registration/login page for the McU Online Learning Portal.
- If you already have an account, enter your user name (most likely your email address) and password then click the Login button. Otherwise, click the Register link that is underneath the Login button to create an account. Once logged in, notice the tabs along the top of the screen:
5. Click the Training tab.
6. In the “Available Courses” section, look for the icon for the Socially Distant Learning Series and click on it.
7. Click the Enroll button on the screen that opens.
8. Once enrolled, click the link for each lesson to access the materials.
We will have presentations in Spanish later this month. Also, we will be making versions of these presentations specifically for end users soon. We will keep you posted!