The Polygon is a three-in-one machine used to butt fuse joints and fabricate miter joints from zero- to 45-degree angles with additional socket fusion capability for polypropylene pipe. It is McElroy’s first manual butt fusion machine that is compatible with the DataLogger®, providing documentation that joints were fused according to standard.
The mitering options are designed to meet the unique complexities of mechanical piping installations and retrofits, saving time and costs on purchasing molded or fabricated fittings. The Polygon easily adapts to socket fusion by swapping out the jaws with an optional Spider™ 125 Series 2 Adapter Kit.
- Produces miter, butt and socket fusion joints
- Pivoting jaws for faster, easier setup and better alignment
- Easily removable outer jaws for tighter work spaces
- Quick open/close, non-back-drivable wheel drive for smooth jaw movement
- Side-positioned wheel drive for easier movement of the carriage
- Power required only for the heater; battery-operated drill powers the facer