Did you know McElroy offers an easy-to-use online tool to choose the right Acrobat™ package and HPU for any jobsite?
Our Acrobat line of machines give users the flexibility to meet the demands of any polypropylene jobsite. These noncorrosive, leak-free systems can be found in today’s most advanced HVAC, mechanical, and commercial plumbing applications. With a lightweight and compact design, the Acrobat is easy to operate – whether it’s being used to fuse pipe in ceilings or walls, or on the ground.
We offer several different Acrobat models, ranging in size from 63mm (2-inch) to 630mm (24-inch). With such a wide array of options, our online tool can be a valuable resource to help your customers choose precisely which machine they need.
The Acrobat is …
- Designed with a small footprint and optimal weight.
- Flexible — it has the ability to fuse in any orientation: overhead, vertically, horizontally
- Compact — it can be configured from 4 to 3 jaws by removing from the base without tools for an even more compact unit in tight spaces
- Compatible with the DataLogger® to record and analyze fusion joint data
- Backed by a 5-year warranty – the longest available in the industry.